- In conjunction with the VP of Global Procurement, coordinates the development of Clarience Technologies’ strategic direction/planning for all Indirect categories, including capital equipment, software, services, leases, and indirect material purchases for Clarience Technologies businesses to ensure global procurement strategies/business plans are followed.
- As Purchasing Manager, leads the Truck-Lite-US (TL-US) Indirect and Direct purchasing teams.
- Primary purchasing contact for the TL-US management team.
- Oversees all Indirect contract/price negotiations and the development of negotiation tactics to achieve budget and pricing targets.
- Develops and maintains procedures to assure Purchasing compliance with government contracts and all legal requirements related to military projects.
- Negotiates and manages company vehicle and property lease agreements.
- Manages strategic agreements with “Key” suppliers.
- Manages/supervises work of TL-US indirect and direct purchasing staff.
- Develop and mentor staff; ensures staff is growing in existing roles and are developing strengths for future roles within the company.
- Supports the development and maintenance of department expense budgets, productivity, and capital budgets.
- Supports the development and maintenance of annual TL-US PPV/savings targets.
- BS/BA in Supply Chain, Business, or Engineering, or a combination of relevant education and experience
- 10+ years of a combination of Indirect and Direct Material purchasing; ideal candidate will have purchase and lease experience with Capital Equipment, Software, Buildings, Vehicles, and MRO
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a “US Person" which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Clarience Technologies is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.